The following curriculum overviews run alongside our topic led curriculum. Please find our half-termly topic overviews under each class page.
In some areas of the curriculum we do make use of published schemes. These are always adapted to meet the specific needs of our pupils:
Our PSHE and RSE Curriculum has been developed in consultation with our school community. There is a proven link between pupils' health and wellbeing, and their academic progress so we have chosen to make use of the Coram Life Education SCARF © Materials. (SCARF: Safety, Caring, Achievement, Resilience, Friendship). Developed by teachers and centred on a values-based and ‘Growth Mindset’ approach, SCARF's resources link closely to our school values and promote positive behaviour, mental health, wellbeing, resilience and achievement. SCARF meets all the statutory Relationships Education and Health Education requirements.
Our Music curriculum follows the Charanga © Musical School Scheme, which provides teachers with progressive and engaging music lessons with a clear sequence of knowledge, skills and understanding. The Scheme supports all the requirements of the national curriculum and also provides progressive Listening & Appraising and Musical Activities to give variety and to challenge our pupils.
If you would like more information about these published schemes then please contact us.
- Sticky Knowledge Progression 23/24
- Vocabulary Progression EYFS-Y4
- Long Term Overview - Reading Journey 23/24
- Long Term Overview - Reading Journey 22/23
- Phonics / Overview Phases 2-6
- Writing - Hindlip non-negotiables (Big 5)
- Hindlip First School Phonics Scheme - Teach Hub
- Phonics Graphemes in Alphabetical & Taught Order
- Maths Yearly Overview
- Maths Skills and Knowledge Progression
- Maths Calculation Policy EYFS-Y4 Droitwich Schools
- Maths 'ready to progress' and National Curriculum mapping
- Writing - Poetry Progression 2021-2023
- Science Overview
- KS2 Droitwich Pyramid Agreed Curriculum Grid History
- Computing Curriculum Overview - Purple Mash
- RE Overview 2021-2025
- French Overview - Key Stage 2
- Music Curriculum Overview
- PE Overview Hindlip
- PSHE and RSE Yearly Overview